Become a Call Centre
Sport Relief Call Centres
Applications to be a Call Centre for Sport Relief 2014 have now closed. Thank you to everyone who has applied.
If you are an official Sport Relief call centre you can log into the online area with your individual login.
Running your call centre as a Sport Relief donation centre does take some planning, but it’s well worth it. You’ll need to:
- Provide a minimum of 50 staffed lines, from 18:45 until midnight, which will need to be on a single deliver-to number.
- Recruit volunteers to cover the lines you offer, plus a 20% surplus to keep line numbers consistent.
Applications for Sport Relief 2014 are now closed however if this sounds like something you would like to do in the future, drop us an email to say you’re interested and we’ll get in touch in October when recruitment starts for Red Nose Day 2015!
What we’ll do
When it comes to organising your Sport Relief call centre, we’re with you every step of the way:
- You’ll have access to an online resource location.
- You’ll be able to ask questions on our call centre forum.
- We’ll host briefings around the country to answer all your questions.
- You’ll have a Comic Relief contact who will advise in any way needed.
- And you’ll have a dedicated call centre helpdesk available on the night.
We’re here to make sure your call centre runs smoothly.
Ministry of Justice
"2012 was the first year Ministry of Justice opened its contact centre to take donation calls and we had over 100 volunteers. What a success it was! We didn’t drop a single call, and over £45,000 was raised from 1513 calls! A wonderful evening!"
"It was such a privilege to get involved with this great charity. Whilst we all knew we were there for the serious task of taking donations there was also a fun element in Gosforth Call Centre with a raffle, cakes and treats with all proceeds going to the charity."
"Sport Relief has become a much-loved tradition in our contact centre. Over 80 employees volunteered their time in 2012. Together we fielded hundreds of calls and took in more than £40,000 for the charity. It was thoroughly enjoyable and a great night for a wonderful cause!"