The Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile
Sunday 23rd March
LAST CHANCE TO ENTER!
Sport Relief Mile
Sunday 23rd March
Your entry fee covers the cost of putting on the event only. To really make your Mile count, and help transform people’s lives, you’ll need to get sponsored. Luckily though, it couldn’t be easier:
- When entering, you’ll get to set up and Online Giving Page you which you can use to collect sponsors’ cash easily and securely.
- You’ll find loads of top sponsorship tips and ideas in the Fundraise section, to maximise the amount you raise.
- We’ve put together a handy sponsorship form which you can use to collect sponsorship in person.
About the Mile
- Mile events taking place on Sunday 23rd March.
- Hundreds of Miles, up and down the country.
- Flagship Mile at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London.
- Choice of distances to suit all abilities: 1, 3 or 6 miles.
- You don’t have to run it, you could walk, hop, skip… it’s entirely up to you.
- It’s a great, fun, family day out.
- It’s suitable for all ages and you can enter friends and family.
If you can’t make one of our Mile events, why not get sponsored to do a run of your own? For all the tips and tools to help you, download a Fundraising Kit now.
If you have any other questions about the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile, pop along to our FAQs section.
Take your challenge to the next level- perhaps you’ll run three-legged with a friend or wear fancy dress.
It couldn't be easier to get sponsored and really make your Mile count. Just head to our fundraise section for top sponsorship tips and tools to help maximise the money you raise.
Get the gear
Whatever event you do, do it in style with the official Sport Relief kit. Available now in Sainsbury’s stores, or our online shop.
Lanie and her partner did the Sainsbury’s Sport Relief Mile in Leeds dressed as a Chinese dragon, and raised a fantastic £75.
This could pay for a young person in the UK, who’s become involved with gangs, to take part in a six-month football programme, helping them to stay out of trouble.