Apply for a £500 award
Thank you for holding a Sport Relief Social Enterprise. This year, we are building on our partnership with UnLtd and Spirit of 2012 to help savvy young people build on the success of their Sport Relief events and continue the good work in their local area.
Do it For Real
UnLtd are looking for young people from across the UK who want to start, grow or build their social enterprise idea. If you want to take your Sport Relief event further you can apply for an Award from UnLtd by submitting an online form which can be found at here. You can apply for a Test it Award of up to £500 cash or a Build it Award of up to £15,000 cash. Awards can be applied for by an individual or small group of up to four people aged 11-30.
Am I eligible for an Award?
You should apply for an Award from UnLtd if:
- You are passionate about creating social change
- Your Sport Relief venture provides a solution to a social issue
- You can deliver social benefit in the UK
- Your Sport Relief venture has the potential to become sustainable
- This will be a learning opportunity for you
Before you start your application, here are some things to think about.
- What social need and issues does your venture address?
- What plans do you have to ensure this venture continues to deliver and is sustainable?
- What skills do you have that make you the right person to continue your social enterprise?
For more information on how to apply for an Award, check out Unltd’s Guide to Applying for an Award.